Top 10 Stephen Fry's Totally Useless Gadgets
3. Mousetrap- I'm no animal lover, but even I'm not that sick
4. Baby Buggies- Two Words: Pure Annoyance
5. Teasmade- Whoever thought of the bright idea of being woken up in the middle of the night by a spitting, boiling kettle combined with a piercing alarm clock deserves a slap in the face
8. Bullworker- Although he obviously could use one.
9. Alarm Clock- Most of us just hit the snooze button anyway
10. Applepeeler- You don't need a fancy contraption that takes longer to set up than picking up a kitchen knife.
Apparently Stephen Fry lives on another planet. However he did pay deserving tributes to pioneering gadgets like the ZX Spectrum (an 80s early computer model), VCR,Walkman, record and CD player, pager and fax machine (good riddance). You can't help but feel nostalgic (and old for anyone born after 1990), watching this blast from the past. These gadgets have truly changed and transformed our lives
I predict quite a few of the novelty gadgets will become bestsellers again, just from Fry's endorsement. Such is the influence of celebrities these days. I must brace myself for the shitstorm ahead from Fry's twitter fans.